- Google Scholar provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature. From one place, you can search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites.Heritage Quest
- HeritageQuest® Online is a comprehensive treasury of American genealogical sources—rich in unique primary sources, local and family histories, and finding aids. Heritage quest is a great tool for finding family information while conducting genealogy research.LexisNexis Legal Resources
- The Michie’s Legal Resources database provides simple, easy-to-follow procedures to help you quickly learn how to use this service to access Michie’s Legal Resources and obtain important legal information and laws within the United States of America. No username or password is required.MedlinePlus Health
- Health & Wellness Resource Center is a comprehensive resource for libraries,
schools, research institutions and hospitals that provides integrated access to medical, statistical, health, and related information.Scirus Science Database
- Scirus Science Database is the most comprehensive scientific research tool on the web. With over 410 million scientific items indexed at last count, it allows researchers to search for not only journal content but also scientists’ homepages, courseware, pre-print server material, periodicals, scientific journals, patents and institutional repository and website information.Tennessee Electronic Library
- The Tennessee Electronic Library (TEL) is a virtual library that you can access from your home pc, your school library computer lab, or your iPhone – anywhere with an internet connection. No username or password needed.World Book
- The World Book Web is a suite of online research tools that includes encyclopedia articles, primary source collections, educator tools, student activities, pictures, audio, and video, complemented by current periodicals and related Web sites.